Beta Testing: What do the various bug resolutions mean?
Submitted bugs are resolved with one of the following resolutions:
- Fixed - The code has been changed to resolve the problem.
- Not Reproducible - Was unable to duplicate the problem, perhaps because of a previously applied fix in the code.
- By Design - The behavior reported is known and is working as intended or at least as expected.
- Duplicate - We already have a bug or suggestion for this issue.
- Postponed - The issue will not be fixed in the upcoming release, but will be considered for future releases.
- External - The issue has been assigned to another group, but the other group's status for the issue is not available to our database.